Fostering a strong corporate culture is one of Moscow Exchange Group’s strategic priorities. Specifically, the Exchange aims to:
- Develop highly efficient employee behavior models to address business challenges;
- Strengthen employee engagement in the implementation of the Group’s strategy;
- Enhance effective staff interaction (vertical, horizontal and cross-functional).
A strong corporate culture is built on the Exchange’s values:
- We are responsible for the future of the Company;
- We strive for excellence and are open to change;
- We work in partnership with our clients;
- We value transparency and integrity.
To integrate these values into its everyday business, the Group incorporated them into all key processes and communication tools:
- Values and competences feedback;
- Internal communications;
- Top management as a role model for embracing the company’s values;
- Audit of regular business processes to ensure compliance with the values;
- Employee training;
- Assessment of new employees based on the refined values;
- Non-financial incentives for employees;
- Talent management;
- HR brand development;
- Recognition programs with values-based categories;
- Corporate clubs.
Moscow Exchange strives to ensure a uniform approach to develop the company’s corporate culture. With this in mind, 2019 was declared the year of a dialogue between Senior Management and employees, between internal customers and performers, as well as between colleagues.
To better understand the corporate culture, the Group conducted a survey to assess the level of engagement of employees, with 88% of the Group’s employees participating. Following the results of this survey the Group identified key areas for development that it specifically plans to focus on in 2019.