General Meeting of Shareholders
The General Meeting of Shareholders is the supreme governing body of Moscow Exchange. General Meetings of Shareholders adopt resolutions on strategic issues. The scope of issues within the terms of reference of General Meetings of Shareholders is determined by the Federal Law on Joint-Stock Companies (No. 208-FZ dated 26 December 1995) and the Moscow Exchange Charter.
On 26 April 2018, the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM) of Moscow Exchange was held, with the following resolutions being adopted:
- To approve Moscow Exchange’s Annual Report and Accounting (Financial) Statements for 2017.
- To elect members of the Supervisory Board and the Revision Commission.
- To pay remuneration to members of the Supervisory Board and the Revision Commission for the 2017-2018 corporate year.
- To approve related-party transactions with subsidiaries in accordance with current legislation.
- To approve Deloitte & Touche CIS, one of the Big Four international audit companies, as the Exchange’s auditor for 2018.
- To distribute profit and pay dividends for 2017 in the amount of RUB 5.47 per ordinary registered share, excluding interim dividends for the half-year of 2017 in the total amount of RUB 2.49 per share paid in the second half of 2017.